Adobe has unveiled its vision and strategy to make every experience shoppable by integrating Magento Commerce Cloud into Adobe Experience Cloud, enabling enterprise companies to create highly engaging, personalised shopping experiences.
Integration with Adobe Experience Cloud’s content management, personalisation and analytics solutions provides an unrivalled offering for enterprises looking to deliver world-class commerce experiences.
The company also unveiled a major update of the Magento platform to empower small and mid-market merchants to extend the lead in commerce innovation and agility.
With rising customer expectations and increased competition, brands now compete on the quality of the customer experience they offer over a lifetime of customer engagement, both on and offline.
Adobe’s vision for experience-driven commerce is to empower companies to unify end-to-end customer experiences from creation to commerce, driving loyalty and business growth.
Adobe senior vice president of commerce and former CEO of Magento Mark Lavelle said: “Consumers expect every interaction with a brand to be contextual, intuitive and meaningful, but companies have struggled to consistently deliver personalised experiences across the myriad of touchpoints.
“The innovations we are bringing to market enable companies of all sizes and across industries to make every experience shoppable.”
The first integrations between Adobe’s industry-leading content management, personalisation and analytics solutions in Adobe Experience Cloud and Magento Commerce Cloud are now available and will empower enterprises to:
- Create highly engaging shopping experiences: The integration with Adobe Experience Manager lets enterprise brands create and manage powerful shopping experiences across every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
- Personalise every experience: Integration with Adobe Target, powered by Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s AI and machine learning technology, allows companies to optimise and deliver contextually relevant shopping experiences, driving customer loyalty and letting businesses compete more effectively.
- Anticipate customer needs: Predictive analytics in Adobe Analytics, powered by Adobe Sensei, help companies proactively monitor and analyse customer data to find patterns and predict future customer behaviors to detect potential challenges like special shipping requirements or inventory shortages and better convert opportunities.
“The integration of Magento Commerce Cloud into Adobe Experience Cloud is a game changer for Adobe’s and Magento’s joint customers,” said Jordan Jewell, senior research analyst at IDC.
“The combined capability of Magento and Adobe allows businesses to differentiate themselves with highly personalised, customer-centric commerce experiences and leverage deeper insights to deliver timely, contextual, engaging and shoppable experiences across the entire customer journey.
“With rapid change occurring in the digital commerce market right now, organisations of all shapes and sizes need to seriously consider how to deliver the most engaging and frictionless commerce experiences to their customers.”
The latest release of the Magento platform, underpinning Magento Commerce Cloud, incorporates significant community contributions and brings to market new merchant and developer experience advancements. Merchants and developers will be able to:
- Rapidly create engaging site content: Today’s online marketers want to play a more direct role in the development of the online site experience and demand access to powerful content creation tools that allow them to continuously design, test and launch new site content. New PageBuilder, a powerful drag-and-drop editing tool for site content, enables merchants to create a best-in-class shopping experience without creative limits or the need for developer support. Brands that want to take advantage of full cross-channel content creation, distribution and lifecycle management can take advantage of the Adobe Experience Manager integration.
- Create high-conversion mobile experiences: While mobile commerce continues to grow, merchants struggle with low conversion rates and the complexity of building and managing multiple experiences across channels. The new Magento Progressive Web Applications (PWA) Studio enables merchants and developers to create reliable, fast and engaging mobile experiences to boost conversion rates and increase engagement.
- Streamline payment and risk management: Merchants struggle to keep up with consumer adoption of alternative payment services and digital wallets, resulting in frustration at checkout. With the launch of Magento Payments, merchants can now instantly accept payments from customers. Merchants also benefit from offering the right tenders, managing operations with minimal effort and receiving protection from fraud and chargebacks.
- Reach new audiences: Magento now integrates with Amazon Sales Channel to allow merchants to seamlessly sync Magento stores to expand reach and efficiently promote, sell and fulfill across channels. Integrations with Google Merchant Center and Advertising Channels for Google Smart Shopping Campaigns enable merchants to create and advertise branded campaigns.
- Improve performance and usability: The introduction of Bulk APIs and Asynchronous APIs advance the usability and performance of integrations with Magento. The release also marks an important investment in Magento Open Source with key capabilities like multi-source inventory, PWA and GraphQL, as well as ElasticSearch and Rabbit Message Queues.
- Streamline product information management and reviews: With the addition of Akeneo PIM and Yotpo ratings and reviews to the Magento Premier Technology Partner program, merchants can capitalise on the value of high-quality product information and social validation to maximise conversions and minimise product returns.
- Analyse and optimise shopping experiences: Analytics and optimisation capabilities for enterprises are now extending to small businesses. The integration of Launch, by Adobe, with Magento helps merchants quickly analyse commerce data and optimise shopping experiences.
About Adobe Experience Cloud
Adobe offers the industry’s only end-to-end solution for content creation, marketing, advertising, analytics and commerce.
Unlike legacy enterprise platforms with static, siloed customer profiles, Adobe Experience Cloud helps companies deliver consistent, continuous and compelling experiences across customer touch points and channels – all while accelerating business growth.
Adobe Experience Cloud manages more than 233 trillion data transactions annually and $141 billion in online sales transactions annually.
Industry analysts have named Adobe a clear leader in over 20 major reports focused on experience – more than any other technology company.
Magento, an Adobe company, is a leading provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries and was recently named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce.
In addition to its flagship digital commerce platform, Magento boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel solutions that empower merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences.
Magento is the #1 provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, the B2B 300 and the Top 500 Guides for Europe and Latin America.
Magento is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace. More information can be found at www.magento.com.