Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country.
Here are few analytics job openings in Bangalore:
Analyst @ Indegene Private Limited
As an analyst, the candidate will develop custom intuitive, interactive and dynamic dashboards, enabling actionable insights and self-service analytics
- 2-6 years’ experience.
- Must have experience in building Reports and Dashboards using Tableau.
- Tableau, Power BI, Qlik sense, Excel VBA
- SQL / MS Access
- Python, R
- Good knowledge of Tableau server, Admin functions, Installation, Configuration and back up options
- Experience integrating Tableau into other external environments such as websites
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in writing SQL queries to extract, merge and prepare granular and aggregated datasets for data analytics and business intelligence
- Understanding of pharma data (IMS, DRG, Epi Sources, APLD etc.) and basic analytics
- Ability to derive KPIs from data sets to create views and charts
Tableau Specialist @ Position2 Inc
As a Tableau specialist, the candidate will build highly interactive dashboards with best in class visualization. And would require:
- High proficiency in all areas including calculations, filters, parameters, maps. Tableau certification will have a definite advantage.
- Design dashboard wireframes for different client needs
- Build appropriate visualizations
- Ability to plan data requirements to answer business questions
- Troubleshoot data discrepancies.
Data Analyst @ Access Analytics Solutions Pvt ltd
Manage data sources, database and movement of data and data organization across different systems. Manage large loan level and borrower level data used for risk and learning models
Measure the risk and performance indicators for debt and structured finance products using existing and new models. Assist the Risk Analytics team in designing the business intelligence tools
- Bachelors/PGDM/Masters degree in Information Systems/Maths/Statistics//Finance/Engineering /Business Analytics
- Background in statistics and probability is a plus
- Actuaries/FRM/CFA/CQF/PRM certification would be a plus
- 0-2 years of experience in database or project management
- SQL and at least one of R/Python/VBA
- Experience in handling large structured and unstructured datasets
- Exposure of Hadoop eco system and DB systems
- Good hands-on expertise in Tableau and ETL tools.
- Knowledge and experience in structured finance products (securitization structures) would be a plus
- Contribute towards other risk management work done by the risk management function
Statistical Modeling @ Apidel Technologies
The position will be part of the Model Risk Management, India (Bangalore) team. His/her primary role is to develop model for the team, balance forecasting, stress testing, PPNR, Loan Loss Reserves (LLR), and macro-economic forecasting models that are development as part of Citi’s Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) submissions. The roles are very critical to the organization, as MRM’s authorization on the use of the CCAR models are based on the reviewer’s evaluation results. This role extends across all Citi segments and legal entities, giving the successful applicant exposure to the Consumer Bank.
- Masters or Doctoral degree with a specialization in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or other quantitative discipline
- 3+ years in relevant consumer finance or credit card industry experience to include loss forecasting/stress testing model development, maintenance, tracking and management
- The ability to interpret and analyse large volumes of data, and at times complex information
- Preferably, good programming skills in advanced SAS and SQL in mainframe, UNIX and PC environments would be an advantage.
- Understanding of use of statistical models in making business decisions
- Exposure to Analytical Tool (SAS/R/Python etc.)
Lead Analytics @ ColorTokens
ColorTokens is a Silicon Valley company situated in Santa Clara that is redefining Enterprise and Cloud Security. It is a product company in the Network and Cyber Security space.
It is backed by legendary investors and advisors who have helped structure the IT industry over last 30+ years. ColorTokens core team represents deep industry experience across hardware, software and cloud technologies.
- At least 10+ years industry experience
- Expert knowledge of analytics tools such as Python
- Good understanding of ML algorithms. ( regression models, Clustering and classification).
- Experience with NLP, data mining with association rules.
- Strong understanding of Java (or Scala) and object-oriented programming
- Web service development
- Good Understanding of Big data technologies like Hive, Spark and familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem.
- Good understanding of database and SQL.
- Familiarity with NoSQL like Cassandra, Elastic search and NoSQL
Provide your comments below